Servertime: 
2017-06-23 · 10:33:07
Our sports betting odds are presented by:
Sports betting Noxwin

Santos vs Chapecoense SC - Soccer - Brazil: Campeonato Brasileiro

Match-Analyses for the match from: 2016-07-03 21:00

Read the match analyses of our betting experts to Santos vs Chapecoense SC.
Soccer   ·  Hockey   ·  Basketball   ·  Tennis

Santos vs Chapecoense SC - Betting analysis by: jorasi18

CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SANTOS FC VS. CHAPECOENSE AF In the last 12 games Santos FC played 6 games Over 2.5. Santos FC have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team. In the last 12 games Chapecoense AF played 8 games Over 2.5. Chapecoense AF have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team. There is a 58.33% chance that Santos FC and Chapecoense AF scores overall Over 2.5 1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SANTOS FC VS. CHAPECOENSE AF Santos FC 5-1-4 In last 10 games Santos FC won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw Chapecoense AF 3-5-2 In last 10 games Chapecoense AF won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw. Santos FC - Chapecoense AF (35-30-35) In this game the chance that Santos FC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Chapecoense AF to win this game is 35% Pick: Santos win



Match Score: 3-0(0-0)

Pick: Santos @ 1.40 | Stake: 10 Units | Bookmaker: Expekt | Won



The latest analyses of Soccer - Brazil: Campeonato Brasileiro:

    Sports betting Bet-at-Home